Curicyn Hoof Care
Hoof Care for Horses
Curicyn’s Hoof Care Kit is a single-application system that contains everything you need to deliver fast relief from painful hoof problems, abscesses, thrush, white line disease, puncture wounds, and hot nails. Our kit is safe, non-toxic, fast-acting, easy to use, and helps kick-start healing in your animal’s hoof issue within 24-48 hours.
We designed our Hoof Care Kit to address common conditions that affect equine and livestock species. We know that moisture is essential for hooves to heal, so our system ensures the hoof stays soaked, protected, and covered – without limiting your animal’s movement. Our padded bandage keeps powerful Curicyn Original Formula in contact with the sole of the hoof while protecting it in our molded rubber boot, allowing the hoof to soak for 24-48 hours.
- Safe, single-application kit designed to deliver fast relief from hoof pain
- Versatile formula can help heal a wide range of hoof ailments and injuries
- Unique design keeps the hoof soaking for up to 48 hours
- Recommended for use on horses and cows
- Bruised or injured soles
- Hoof abscesses
- Hot nails
- Puncture wounds
- White Line Disease
- One specially molded rubber hoof boot
- An absorbent, adhesive hoof padded bandage with a formula delivery tube
- One 3-oz. bottle of Curicyn Original Formula, which promotes rapid and healthy tissue regeneration and recovery
- Application instructions
We recommend placing a <rubber boot> over our boot to ensure maximum healing further.
Made and packaged in the USA.
Step-by-step instructions are included in the kit.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use hands to apply directly to contagious areas. Use a swab or gloves.
- For external use only.
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if adverse conditions or reactions develop.
Weight 2.375 lbs
Dimensions 7.875 × 5.5 × 7.125 in