Curicyn Original Wound & Skin Care Formula
Skin and Wound Care for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Cattle and Chickens
When you want to help your animal heal from a wound or skin issue, reach for Curicyn’s Original Formula. Our versatile, non-toxic spray is designed to help provide soothing relief to and promote rapid healing of almost any wound or skin condition with little to no scarring and no discomfort, whether your animal has hooves, paws, feathers, or scales.
$15.99 – $129.99
Curicyn Original Formula is an easy-to-apply liquid spray that has proven effective in cleansing, soothing, and helping to heal a wide range of wounds and skin conditions. Whether applied to a small or large area of irritated skin, an open wound, an active infection, or a healing scar, Original Formula can help expedite the healing process without stinging, burning, staining, or itching your animal.
- Antibiotic- and steroid-free, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and pH-balanced
- Absorbs and works quickly to help wounds heal with little to no scarring, usually with full and natural hair growth.
- Safe and effective for use on all animals
- Easy to apply
- All wounds, including puncture and bite wounds, lacerations, scratches, and more
- Burns, including scalding, sunburn, and chemical burns
- Ear infections or injuries
- Eye irritation or injuries
- Lick granuloma
- Paw injuries
- Rain rot
- Saddle sores
- Skin irritation caused by allergies, fungal infections, mange, yeast infections, and more
- Alpacas and llamas
- Birds: Chickens, Parakeets, Parrots, and more
- And more!
Made in the USA.
- Remove excess hair, debris, and dirt from the affected area. Trim hair or fur if necessary.
- Shake well before use.
- Saturate by spraying the affected area with the Original Formula, or spray onto a swab or cotton ball for easier application.
- If bandaging is needed, saturate clean dressing when reapplied.
- Safe for use around eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- Repeat application 3-5 times daily or until the condition is resolved.
- Better results are achieved when wounds are cleaned and remain moist.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use hands to apply directly to areas that might be contagious. Use a swab or gloves.
- Non-toxic formula, not harmful if licked.
- For external use only.
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if adverse conditions or reactions develop.
- 2-pack of 2 oz. Spray Bottles
- 8 oz. Spray Bottle
- 16 oz. Trigger Spray Bottle
- 24 oz. Trigger Spray Bottle
- 1 gal. Refill Bottle