Curicyn Wound Care Clay
Curicyn Wound Care Clay
Curicyn Wound Care Clay is a thick formula that can easily be applied to your animal’s difficult-to-bandage wounds, injuries, and infections, helping them heal quickly and completely.
$7.99 – $19.99
With Curicyn Wound Care Clay on-hand, you can provide soothing, fast-acting relief and healing to a wide range of animal injuries and ailments, with no need for an added bandage. Its ingredients include bentonite clay, which naturally draws out toxins and accelerates the healing process, and aloe, which reduces inflammation and provides pain-free relief with no burning or stinging. The thick clay is perfect for packing into hooves and spreading on wounds and infections anywhere on the animal’s body. When spread on paws, it acts as a protective balm.
- Antibiotic- and steroid-free, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and pH-balanced
- Absorbs and works quickly to help wounds heal
- Safe and effective for use on all animals
- Provides pain-free relief without stinging or burning upon application
- Reduces inflammation
- Easy to apply
- Won’t drip or melt
- All wounds, including puncture and bite wounds, lacerations, scratches, and more
- Burns, including scalding, sunburn, and chemical burns
- Hoof injuries
- Lick granuloma
- Paw injuries
- Rain rot
- Saddle sores
- Skin irritation caused by allergies, fungal infections, mange, yeast infections, and more
- Sweet itch
- White Line Disease
- Alpacas and llamas
- Birds: Chickens, parakeets, parrots, and more
- And more!
Made in the USA.
- Remove excess hair, debris, and dirt from the affected area. Trim hair or fur if necessary.
- Apply a liberal amount to the affected area, creating a protective barrier.
- Bandage if needed.
- Reapply a liberal amount to the affected area when the clay becomes dry or becomes visually absent from the area.
- Reapply as necessary until the area is healed completely.
- Best results occur upon contact with freshly applied product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use hands to apply directly to areas that might be contagious. Instead, use a swab or gloves.
- Non-toxic formula, not harmful if licked.
- For external use only.
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if adverse conditions or reactions develop.
3.2 oz. jar
16 oz. jar
Purified Anolyte (45%), Refined Colloidal Clay (26%), Aloe (14%), Vegetable Oil (14%), Hypochlorous Acid (<1%), Potassium Iodide (<1%), Proprietary Carrier (<1%), Inactive Ingredients (<1%)