Curicyn Pink Eye Solution
Pink Eye Spray for Cattle, Horses, Sheep and Goats
When your pet, animal, or herd is struggling with pink eye, one application of Curicyn Pink Eye Solution may help stop the infection in as little as one day. Our extra-strength formula is gentle, easy to apply, and safe for use on all animal species. Approved for the USDA Non-Hormone Treated Cattle (NHTC) program by IMI Global.
$9.99 – $59.99
Animal owners swear by Curicyn Pink Eye Solution because our gel-based formula is easy to apply and works fast. One single application helps neutralize harmful organisms to stop the spread of pink eye. Your animals will love it because it provides immediate, soothing relief from itchy, red, watery, goopy, squinty eyes. And, since our formula is pH-balanced, non-toxic, steroid- and antibiotic-free, it will never sting or burn upon application.
- Extra-strength gel-based formula
- Easy to apply and fast-acting
- Safe and effective for use on all animals
- Pre-Approved for Natural Beef and Gap Programs
- Listed on IMI Global’s Feed Verified Approved Supplier List as approved for the USDA Non-Hormone Treated Cattle (NHTC) program.
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Infections secondary to feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV) or feline leukemia virus (FeLV)
- Infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitis (IBK)
- Alpacas and llamas
- Birds: Chickens, Parakeets, Parrots, and more
- And more!
Made and packaged in the USA.
Curicyn Pink Eye Solution is available in a 3-oz. twist-top squeeze bottle for household pets and smaller animals and a 24-oz. trigger spray bottle perfect for large animals like horses and livestock.
- Shake well before use
- If using the 24 oz. trigger spray bottle, adjust the nozzle for a “stream” or “limited spray” application
- If using the 3 oz. twist-open bottle, twist cap to open and squeeze.
- Apply liberally to the affected animal’s eye, including lids, ensuring contact with the surface of the eye
One treatment of the Pink Eye Solution is typically sufficient. If necessary, reapply if results are not seen within 24-48 hours.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use hands to apply directly to contagious areas. Use a swab or gloves.
- Non-toxic formula, not harmful if licked.
- For external use only
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if adverse conditions or reactions develop.
- 3 oz. Twist-Top Bottle
- 24 oz. Trigger Spray Bottle
Purified Anolyte (96%), Hypochlorous Acid (0.015%), Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate (2%), Sodium Chloride (residual/salt) (<1%), Proprietary Carrier Ingredient (<1%)