Curicyn Pink Eye Solution Kit
Curicyn’s Pink Eye Solution Kit
Curicyn Pink Eye Kit includes everything you need to help stop the spread of pink eye on your farm or in your herd. The kit includes our pain-free, fast-acting Pink Eye Solution, five biodegradable eye patches, and patch adhesive. One single application per animal is often all that is needed to stop infection. Our gentle solution is approved for the USDA Non-Hormone Treated Cattle (NHTC) program by IMI Global.
Whether you have multiple animals affected by pink eye or just want to be well-stocked in case infection occurs, Curicyn Pink Eye Kit is your answer. Simply apply our fast-acting gel to the eye and cover with our biodegradable eye patch, which speeds healing by protecting the eye from environmental hazards such as dust, grass, and UV rays. One application helps neutralize harmful organisms to stop the spread of pink eye, while providing pain-free relief from itchy, red, watery, goopy, squinty eyes. Each kit has enough solution for use on 10 eyes. The adhesive is formulated to secure the patch for 4+ days to aid in a complete healing process.
- Extra-strength gel-based formula
- Non-toxic, pH-balanced, steroid- and antibiotic-free
- Easy to apply and fast-acting
- Curicyn’s safe and effective solution for use on all animals
- Biodegradable eye patches can be trimmed fit any size livestock
- Pre-Approved for Natural Beef and Gap Programs
- Listed on IMI Global’s Feed Verified Approved Supplier List as approved for the USDA Non-Hormone Treated Cattle (NHTC) program
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Infections secondary to feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV) or feline leukemia virus (FeLV)
- Infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitis (IBK)
- Alpacas and llamas
- And more!
Made and packaged in the USA.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
- Ensure the area where the patch is to be applied is clean and dry.
- Apply a ¼-inch bead of adhesive around the perimeter of the patch, approximately ½-inch from the edge of the patch
- Shake Curicyn Pink Eye Solution before opening, removing foil seal, and replacing the bottle cap. Twist to open.
- Generously apply solution to the affected animal’s eye, including lids, ensuring contact with the surface of the eye.
- Place the patch over the eye with the peak in the center and the seam pointed toward the animal’s ear. Press firmly around the edge to ensure good adhesion. Caution: Avoid getting adhesive in the animal’s eye.
- The patch will fall off the animal in several days. If the patch is lost outside, don’t worry – it will decompose.
- Ensure the twist cap on the Pink Eye Solution bottle is securely closed after use, and cap the adhesive tube after each use.
One application should suffice if appropriate contact with the animal’s eye was made.
- Adhesive is flammable. Avoid use near open flame or ignition sources.
- Avoid getting adhesive on eyes, skin, or clothing. Do not breathe adhesive vapors.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use hands to apply directly to contagious areas. Use a swab or gloves.
- Non-toxic formula, not harmful if licked.
- For external use only.
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if adverse conditions or reactions develop.
- 3 oz. Twist-Top Bottle of Pink Eye Solution
- 5 biodegradable eye patches
- 5 oz. tube of adhesive
Pink Eye Solution Ingredients:
Purified Anolyte (96%), Hypochlorous Acid (0.015%), Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate (2%), Sodium Chloride (residual/salt) (<1%), Proprietary Carrier Ingredient (<1%)