Curicyn’s Dual Action Gel
Insect Repellent for Dogs, Horses, Cattle and Goats
Curicyn Dual Action Gel not only helps heal your animal’s hard-to-bandage wounds, it repels flies, fleas, ticks, and other insects, and helps eliminate bacteria, which allows for maximum healing in the shortest amount of time. Our versatile gel can be used to speed up the healing process on the exterior area of any animal, except around eyes and on feline species.
$29.99 – $42.99
As its name implies, Dual Action Gel accomplishes two things at once: accelerating healing by helping to eliminate harmful bacteria while repelling flies and insects that are naturally drawn to open wounds. Our easy-to-apply gel forms a “second skin” barrier over the wound to allow complete healing while keeping pests away without the need for bandages or coverings. And it does so without the use of harmful chemicals! Our nontoxic, antibiotic-, and steroid-free formula has no odor and will never sting or burn your pet when applied.
- DEET-, antibiotic- and steroid-free, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and pH-balanced
- Absorbs and works quickly to help wounds heal with little to no scarring, usually with full and natural hair growth
- Natural, gentle, botanical oil-based formula
- No harsh odors
- Safe for use around ears, nose, and mouth, except on feline species. Avoid contact with eyes, as irritation may occur.
- Easy to apply
- All wounds, including puncture and bite wounds, lacerations, scratches, and more
- Burns, including scalding, sunburn, and chemical burns
- Ear injuries
- Hoof issues
- Hot spots
- Paw injuries
- Rain rot
- Saddle sores
- Skin irritation caused by allergies, fungal infections, mange, yeast infections, and more
- Sweet Itch
- White Line Disease
- Alpacas and llamas
- Birds: Chickens, Parakeets, Parrots, and more
- And more!
Made in the USA.
- Remove excess hair, debris, and dirt from the affected area. Trim hair or fur if necessary.
- Shake well before use.
- Adjust spray nozzle.
- Saturate the affected area with Dual Action Gel.
- If bandaging is needed, saturate clean dressing when reapplied.
- Safe for use on external areas, except eyes.
- Repeat application 3-5 times daily for up to 10 days, or until the condition is resolved.
- Better results are achieved when wounds are cleaned and remain moist.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should not be used on FELINE SPECIES.
- Non-toxic formula, not harmful if licked.
- For external use only. Do not use around animal’s eyes.
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if adverse conditions or reactions develop.
- 16 oz. Trigger Spray Bottle
- 24 oz. Trigger Spray Bottle
Purified Anolyte (84%), Geraniol (5%), Propylene Glycol (5%), Other (inactive ingredient)(5%), Hypochlorous Acid (<1%%), Potassium Iodide (<1%) Proprietary Carrier Ingredient (<1%)