Curicyn Hot Spot Formula
Skin Care for Dogs, Cats and Horses
Curicyn’s fast-acting Hot Spot Formula is an extra-strength gel formulated to address hot spots, lick granuloma, skin allergies, and other animal skin disorders, infections and irritations. It promotes rapid healing, addresses bacteria at its source, helps reduce inflammation, and relieves itch and irritation. It can also be used to clean and prevent a variety of skin issues in all animal species.
Healing can’t happen if animals are constantly licking, scratching, or chewing at what’s ailing them. Curicyn Hot Spot Formula provides immediate relief from the itch and irritation associated with a wide range and severity of skin conditions, while keeping bacteria at bay, allowing the skin to heal faster. Our extra-strength, highly concentrated, gel-based formula is easy to apply and highly effective on small or large areas. If you’ve been struggling to control your animal’s skin conditions, reach for Hot Spot Formula.
- Antibiotic- and steroid-free, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and pH-balanced
- Easy to apply and fast-acting
- Safe and effective for use on all animals
- Extra strength for faster relief and healing
- Addresses bacteria at its source
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps relieve itch and irritation
- Pain-free, gentle formula won’t stain, burn, or itch
- Bacterial infections
- Dry skin
- Fungal infections
- Hot spots
- Lick granuloma
- Saddle sores
- Skin allergies
- Alpacas and llamas
- Birds: Chickens, Parakeets, Parrots, and more
- And more!
Made and packaged in the USA.
- Remove cap and foil seal.
- Twist bottle cap to open.
- Squeeze a small amount onto one finger (wash hands first), a swab, or apply directly to the affected area.
- Product will absorb quickly.
- Bandage or cover as needed.
- Repeat 2-3 times daily as necessary.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use your hands to apply directly to contagious areas. Use a swab or gloves.
- Non-toxic formula, not harmful if licked.
- For external use only.
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if adverse conditions or reactions develop.
- 3 oz. Dropper Bottle
Purified Anolyte (96%), Hypochlorous Acid (0.015%), Lithium magnesium sodium silicate (2%), Sodium chloride (residual salt) (<1%), Proprietary carrier ingredient (<1%)