Curicyn Ear Cleansing Solution
Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs and Cats
Ear issues can be uncomfortable for animals, but Curicyn Ear Cleansing Solution can help get infections and irritation under control. Whether you’re looking for an everyday ear wash, a healing aid for an ongoing ear condition, or a product to prevent ear-related issues in companion pets and farm animals, Curicyn Ear Cleansing Solution is your answer.
Curicyn Ear Cleansing Solution is a non-toxic, gentle formula that can be used to clean, prevent, and soothe ear infections and irritations common in all animals. Our fast-acting solution helps address bacteria at its source and reduces irritation, inflammation, and odors associated with animal ear infections, whether caused by mites, moisture, yeast, or bacteria. When used regularly, it’s also an effective preventive wash, keeping bacteria levels normal and your animal’s ears healthy.
- Antibiotic- and steroid-free, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and pH-balanced
- Easy to apply and fast-acting
- Safe and effective for use on all animals
- Helps address bacteria at its source
- Reduces inflammation
- Gentle formula won’t stain, burn, or itch
- Ear injuries, such as scratches inside the ear
- Ear irritation
- Ear infections (otitis externa) caused by yeast, mites, moisture, or bacteria
- Ear cleaning and wash
- Fungal infections
- Odor control
- And more
- Alpacas and llamas
- And more!
Made and packaged in the USA.
- Remove cap and foil seal.
- Fold your pet’s ear flap out (if necessary) and squeeze a few drops of solution directly into the ear canal.
- Gently massage your pet’s ear and side of their head.
- Use a soft, absorbent wipe, cotton ball, or towel to gently remove excess debris from the outer areas of your pet’s ear.
- Allow your pet to shake their head, then wipe away any excess debris that was loosened.
- For best results, repeat 2-3 times daily.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use your hands to apply directly to contagious areas. Use a swab or gloves.
- Non-toxic formula, not harmful if licked.
- For external use only.
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if adverse conditions or reactions develop.
- 3 oz. Dropper Bottle
Purified Anolyte (99%), Hypochlorous Acid (0.001%), Potassium Iodide (0.013%), Proprietary Ingredient (<1%)