Curicyn Blood Stop Powder
Stop Bleeding Powder for Dogs, Horses and Cattle
Curicyn’s Blood Stop Powder works quickly and easily to do exactly what it says: stop bleeding on contact. Whether your dog’s toenail trim went too far or your horse sustained a more severe wound, applying our non-toxic Blood Stop Powder will help dry the area and clot blood fast, with no stinging or burning. Plus, it’s safe and effective for use on all animal species.
Curicyn’s Blood Stop Powder slows blood flow by constricting local vessels and capillaries. Our bottle design takes the guesswork out of the application. Just twist open the cap and squeeze the powder directly on the wound, including into deeper wounds, to help stop the bleeding.
- Stops bleeding at its source on any external wound or injury
- Easy to apply
- Non-toxic formula will never sting or burn upon application
- Safe and effective for use on all animals
- Bite wounds
- Clipped nails or claws
- Puncture wounds
- Trauma due to barbed wire, glass, or other sharp materials
- Alpacas and llamas
- Birds: Chickens, Parakeets, Parrots, and more
- And more!
Made in the USA
- Remove cap, remove foil seal, replace the cap, and twist open the cap.
- Squeeze bottle to apply directly onto the wound surface.
- Repeat as needed and apply bandage as necessary.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if excessive bleeding or adverse conditions or reactions develop.
Weight 0.25 lbs.
Dimensions 1.5 × 1.5 × 6.5 in