Curicyn BodyGuard (Fly & Flea Repellent)
Fly Spray for Horses, Dogs, Cats, Cattle and Pigs
Curicyn BodyGuard spray is a powerful, effective, and non-toxic product that helps protect pets and animals from a variety of harmful bugs. You’ll feel confident and comfortable that you’re safely protecting your animals without the use of harsh chemicals.
$11.99 – $84.99
Flies and fleas are not just annoying to animals – they can cause irritation, carry harmful diseases, and interfere with healing wounds. Now, you can safely and effectively provide protection with Curicyn BodyGuard Fly & Flea Repellent, a nontoxic, chemical-free spray that repels pests from your home, yard, barn, coop, and animals. Best of all, in blind tests, university entomologists found BodyGuard to be three times more effective than other leading fly sprays.
When applied to your animal or their environment, BodyGuard’s repellent molecule “vapor” physically contacts the insect’s olfactory receptors (located on the antennae, palps, or feet), which causes them to retreat. This means the insect does not need to come into contact with an animal for it to work. BodyGuard can be applied directly to your pet or animal, as well as sprayed on pet beds, chicken coops, stalls, or other areas that attract pests.
- DEET-, antibiotic-, and steroid-free, hypoallergenic, nontoxic
- Natural, gentle, botanical oil-based formula
- Poses no risk to humans or animals
- No harsh odors
- Will not sting, burn, or itch when applied directly to animals
- Safe and effective for use on all animals
- Easy to apply
- Protecting against insect-borne diseases such as heartworm disease, West Nile virus, Eastern equine encephalitis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Lyme disease, babesiosis, ehrlichiosis, and more
- Preventing bacteria from spreading due to insects
- Protecting open wounds, sores, and irritated skin from insect irritation or infestation
- And more!
Made in the USA.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Adjust spray nozzle.
- Cover area to be treated with a light spray. Repeat as necessary.
- Safe for use around ears, nose, and mouth. Avoid contact with eyes, as irritation may occur.
- For external use only. Do not use around eyes.
- Safe around children when used as directed.
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if adverse conditions or reactions develop.
- 2 oz.
- 8 oz. bottle
- 24 oz.
- 1 gal.
- 1.33 gal.
Water (80%), Geraniol (10%), Polyglyceryl Oleate, Lecithins, Potassium Oleate (10%)